As a Treadmill Manufacturer, share with you.
Treadmill is a regular fitness equipment in the home and gym, and it is the simplest kind of home fitness equipment today, and it is the best choice for home fitness equipment. In 1965, the Nordic and Finnish Tantelli gave birth to the world's first home treadmill, which was changed by the designer based on the principle of the transmission belt.
Treadmill speed considerations
Treadmill, it is divided into mechanical treadmill and electric treadmill. Older people can choose a mechanical treadmill, which is an active way of running. The speed of running is controlled by themselves. Users can walk, jog or run fast according to their own conditions. Young people can choose an electric treadmill, which is a passive running mode. The running speed is first set according to the body's ability, and the trainer is forced to run at this speed.
Precautions for purchase
1. Comfortability of treadmill function operation: This is mainly based on whether the experience of using the treadmill is good.
2. The running area of the treadmill: This mainly affects our comfort when running. A treadmill with a large space is more comfortable to run. You can mainly refer to the width of the treadmill and the stability of the treadmill.
3. Whether the preset program meets the needs: some data needs to be monitored at any time when we are running and exercising. Whether these preset functions meet your own needs, it is best to experience all the preset programs when you experience the treadmill .
4. What is the safety of running and exercising: The purpose of using treadmills for exercise is for physical health, so the safety of treadmills is what we must consider. It can generally be determined from whether the design of the treadmill armrest is convenient and comfortable, and whether the emergency stop button is easy to reach and flexible.
5. Whether the treadmill panel design is humane: When we exercise on the treadmill, the information on the running is always our attention. Therefore, whether the treadmill panel design conforms to ergonomics is more important.